2016 Wishes

15:06 Unknown 3 Comments

First Post of 2016, finally! I wanted to do this post like a week ago, but I've been busy. Also, I was deciding wether or not I should do this post mainly because I'm not one of those people who sets goals for the new year and actually follow them, but since I created this blog I wanted to do something like this. So, here are some of my wishes/goals/resolutions for 2016:
1. Comment more on other blogs | Since I started reading blogs back in 2013 I was always holding back on comment on other peoples blog posts because I didn't know if I should just write something like "great post! Totally agree with everything you said" or something else. This year I decided to not be like that and comment other things related with the post itself. Let's hope I actually do this.
2. Take more quality photos for the blog | I know that with time passing you eventually step up your photography game and I just can't lose hope if the first photos for the first few post aren't that "professional", like I thought they would be. And now that everyone writes posts about photography tips you can actually learn from that!
3. Write more quality posts | Being a person who doesn't write that much, I know this is going to be a tough one, but at least I'll do my best and with time I know I can reach the "quality" part that everyone enjoys reading.
4. Be more organized with my life | I'm such a lazy person who doesn't like to move of the couch, specially when it's those rainy, cold days, and when I want to do something, I want to do everything at once. There's no inbetween. So I decided that this would be a good goal. Organize my head, and write down everything I have to do so I don't forget anything.
5. Be more confident | Since I can remember I've always struggled with confidence, mainly about my appearence. I've always thought that I wasn't pretty or didn't fit anywhere. So this year I want things to turn out differently, I want to be more confident about myself and don't care anything about what others say. Let's hope it goes this way.
6. Start eating healthier | Besides being a lazy person, I've never had a healthy routine. But a while back ago I started to care the things I ate and I came to the conclusion that I barely eat anything healthy (we're talking veggies for example). Like the statement above, I want things to be different. I want a new eating routine that is good for ourselves.

So, this are my wishes for this year, let's hope I don't fail them, or most of them at least. Tell me what are your 2016 resolutions and happy new year! x

You Might Also Like

3 comentários :

  1. Eating healthier is my goal too and I want to get as many blogposts as I can this year too! :) xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I really like this list and best of luck in achieving your goals!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ResponderExcluir