Christmas wishlist

19:20 Unknown 4 Comments

Christmas is just around the corner and so, I thought it would be nice to share with you my xmas whishlist. Besides being what I want, it can give you some beauty ideas if you don't know what to give to your loved ones. 

Christmas wishlist
1. Kiko Milano Eyebrow fibers Coloured Mascara in Auburn, 2. Maybelline instant age rewind in Light. 3. Nars Ita Kabuki brush. 4. Kiko Milano Softening Toner. 5. Kiko Milano Cleanesing Scrub. 6. The Body Shop All In One Instablur. 7. Kiko Milano Soft Touch Blush in Pastel Pink. 8. Sigma F25 Tapered Face Brush. 9. Kiko Milano Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil in Auburn. 10. Mac Lipstick in Diva. 11. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. 12. Kiko Milano Velvet Mat - Satin Lipstick in Rosy Brown. 13. Kiko Milano Gossamer Emotion Creamy Lipstick in Black and Black Grapes. 14. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in Creamy Natural.

I know I'm not getting all of this, but a girl can dream right? Tell me what's on your christmas wishlist. x

You Might Also Like

4 comentários :

  1. I love the Sigma tapered face brush and the Maybelline concealer and mascara are both favourites of mine. Hope you get your hands on some of these :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Really want to try the Maybelline concealer and see what's all the hype about it! Got my fingers crossed to get some of these. :) x

      Excluir
  2. i'd want some of these things for christmas as well hehe

    www.fionnac.com

    ResponderExcluir